Thursday 14 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Twelve

It is newspaper day again.

The nice men brought two trucks of newspapers. There are lots of papers this time.

It was very busy. I wanted to help but Craig said he was afraid that the big piles of papers might fall on me. That would not be good. I watched from my window to make sure no one stole any of my newspapers.

Garry came to get his newspapers. I like Garry. He lives with my cousin Mattie. Mattie is a boy and is much bigger than I am.

Niamh says I am dainty. Zita says I am a horse. She is wrong. I saw a horse on our street. They are much bigger than me. And they smell. I have nice baths so I smell beautiful. It is known.

Niamh said today is valentine's day. That is when you give chocolate to the people you love.

Dog's can not eat chocolate. It would make me sick. I get big carrot treats instead. I like carrots. Niamh does not like carrots. Niamh likes to eat ice cream before she goes to sleep. Silly Niamh.

Emmet says his tummy is not so sick. He is writing more and more essays. Next week there is no university so everyone can write even more.

It is good Emmet and Zita know how to write. Sava does not know how to write. Sava knows how to count numbers. He wants to build big things. Emmet wants to know about big things.

That is why they have university Zita says.

No comments:

Post a Comment