Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighteen

The nice man came and shovelled the snow in my yard so I will not lose my Red Ball. That is good.

Uncle Bill came over last night with his sausages. Too spicy for me Craig says.

Emmet and Craig and Uncle bill laughed a lot. They always laugh. I do not know why they laugh. It does not mater. They are funny.

Lorraine came to day. She is a nice lady. She likes to throw my Red Ball. I let her. It is good.

Emmet is going to Sue's Make Me Beautiful Store for a haircut.

He says he is getting to look too much like me. I like to look like me. Silly Emmet.

I got a bit upset when he left. I am a bit afraid he may be going to away far away too. Craig said he was just going up the street. I hope so.

They are very difficult. I do not think Zita remembered to tell them I was in charge when she is in away far way. Oh well. I will try my best. It is hard being a dog.

Emmet is nearly finished his essay about finding Gettysburg. Then he he can sleep all day and play on his computer he says. Emmet has too many computers. He can not see his desk.

Niamh has too many clothes. She can not see her floor. Oh well.

It is very windy out. Craig says I need a head band to keep my ears from flapping. He is a silly man. It is known. I like my ears flapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment