Saturday 2 February 2013

Day Two Hundred


I am bit late tonight. Everyone is very busy writing. Emmet has to know all about why Gettysburg was lost. People lose strange things.

I lose my Red Ball sometimes. It makes me very upset. Craig or Zita always find it for me. That is good.

I like my family a lot. They are very good to me. When I lose things they find them for me. If I am not feeling well they take care of me. I think I am a very lucky dog. That is good. I like taking care of them.  It makes me feel good. It makes me feel very brave.

Emmet said I was the bravest dog he ever knew. That is good. Niamh thinks so too. I will not worry about it any more. That is good.

I could not go to the garden today. Too many icy holes. Zita was afraid I would hurt myself. We went for a nice walk instead.

It was a nice day to be a brave dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment