Monday 25 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Twenty Three.

Niamh and Emmet are back to school. That is good. I like things to be the way they are supposed to be.

Except Zita is not here to take me for my walks. That is sad. Niamh took me to the garden last night. That was good. We saw Mr. Fluffy the cat. I ignored him.

It was nice today.

Craig threw my Red Ball when he was not drinking his coffee. He is slow drinking his coffee.

He ate all of his morning cake with the icing. Now he has none.Too bad for him.

He said he was using polish on some of Zita's and Emmet's essays.

He did not do that. He just sat at his computer while I waited patiently for him to throw my Red Ball. He gets confused because he is old. I am not old.

After lunch, after Emmet came home he read his book in the bedroom so I could sleep on my warm duvet and watch. That is good.

Emmet is nearly finished his I dont like this kind of poetry essay. He will be glad when that is over. Oh well.

Emmet says soon is very soon. Who knows. People are silly.


No comments:

Post a Comment