Friday 22 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Twenty

I am a bit sad today.

Zita is still in away far away. When I go to sleep at night there is too much room on the bed. I do not like that.

I like to be at the bottom of the bed so I can rest my head on Craig and Zita's legs. There are not enough legs. That is not right.

Craig put my warm duvet on the bed. That is good. I had a long nap.

Craig threw my Red Ball a lot. That was nice.

Emmet was going to take me for my walk but I did not want to go. I stayed on my bed. Emmet even picked me up but I want things to be back the way they are supposed to be. It is known

Maybe I will go for my walk later.

It is not so cold out.

Emmet finished another of his essays. He came up to talk to me. He said he only has one more to do. It is all about poetry that does not rhyme. That is not poetry. That is just writing short sentences. It is known.

Tomorrow will be better. 

Ollie's people brought over some food so Craig and Emmet and Niamh would not starve. That is good.

We still have lots of green beans. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment