Monday 11 February 2013

Day Two Hunded and Nine

I got a new kitchen bed. I will not chew on it. I promised. I will try very hard.

I got a new Red Ball. That is good.

We lost my blue ball last night in the snow hill in the garden. Zita says I might have hidden it. That is not true. It just got lost in the snow. I like my red Ball better.

Craig said the Pope got tired and retired. He is way older than Craig.

Emmet says he wants to be Pope. Silly Emmet.

Emmet can not be Pope. Popes can not live in our basement and stay up all night.

Popes have to drink wine not ice tea. Emmet can not be Pope.

He would have to go to and live in Rome. That is too far away for Emmet. I know about Rome. It is full of Punics. He could not take me. Who would chase him all around before his dinner? 

He has not even found who lost Gettysburg yet. He could not find Rome. Emmet can not be Pope. It is known. Silly Emmet.

Craig could be Pope. He is very old and he likes pasta. Ha.

We are having a Mahoneys birthday party tonight. No cheese though. No Tara. She is away at her university. She lives on top of a restaurant. A Chinese restaurant, so no cheese. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment