Thursday 27 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Sixty Three.

The cheese parties are all finished. Too many cheese parties. I was very tired. I fell asleep in the middle of the party. On Tara's feet.

We got more presents. Emmet got all the coke in the world. He gave Tara a hat. He found it himself in a ladies store. Emmet is brave.

Craig got something that flies. Maybe it is a dragon. Emmet says dragon fly.

We had so much snow I could not play throw my Red Ball. Too much snow. I was afraid I would loose it and the big red scary machine would throw it away. In little pieces. That would be sad.

Zita had to get the scary machine to move all the snow. It is very loud. I do not like it at all.

Zita and Niamh stayed out for a long long time with the scary machine. Emmet was asleep. Silly Emmet. Zita will pour cold water on him. Ha.

We watched my corner. The cars could not drive on it. They all got stuck. They were all cross. Ha.

Then they got out of their cars. They were still cross.Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment