Wednesday 26 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Sixty Two

We all slept in. Except Niamh who went shopping with Cara and Emily. They are silly.

We got lots of presents. I got a very big kong to chew on. It keeps rolling under things. I have to get help to get it back. Silly kong.

Emmet got lots and lots of clothes to keep him warm. Zita says he is too skinny and will fly away when it is windy. He should take me along I am not afraid of the wind.

Emmet got a big chair for his table with all the computers. He has lots of computers. Computers like the basement he says. Emmet got a dragon too. Emmet likes dragons. I have never seen one. He says they are very big. His dragon is not very big though.

Craig got books and clothes. He has way too many books. He got ancient elephants that are only bones now. That is sad. I like elephants. They were with the Punics Emmet said.

Zita got things for her boots so we will not fall down on our walks. And special gloves so she can still give me On My Walk treats and keep her hands warm. That is good.

Niamh got a big thing to fall down on and not get hurt. That is good. Niamh got lots and lots of clothes and boots to keep her warm. She never wears socks. Silly Niamh.

We are having another cheese party tonight. All the Mahoneys are coming over to eat. The are very tall.  We laugh a lot when they are here. They are silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment