Friday 7 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty Three

I was very tired this morning and I went back to bed. Craig was still in bed so it was OK. It was OK to sleep in because Craig said this is an infamous day. That is good.

Emmet knew Mr Lee's middle name on his big test. He guessed it. He was right. His first guess was Elijah but Emmet could not spell it. Lucky Emmet.

He was very happy and told me twice. Before dinner he picked me up and we danced all around.  I had to scratch my ear. Emmet says you can not dance and scratch your ear at the same time. We had to stop. Oh well.

He was so tired with all his writing and studying about the Punics and Mr. Kipling that he did not wake up until it was nearly dark. Silly Emmet.

Craig was Christmas shopping again.  Niamh asked and asked and now we can have Christmas music. Niamh loves Christmas. It is known.

She is toe dancing tonight. With her toe dancing friends. That is good.
 
Niamh was happy too her test said she knew everything there was about her science. That is good.

I know lots too. Not about Punics or flowers. I know all about my family. That is very important too. It is known


No comments:

Post a Comment