Saturday 1 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirty Seven

It was very cold today. Zita and I went for a very fast walk. No squirrels. Zita and I are very tired. We were up very late doing our essay. I had a nap on my warm bed duvet.

Uncle Bill came for for coffee and cookies.  He said I was very skinny. I must be. Uncle Bill does not lie. He was a policeman detective when he was young. Now he is old like Craig. 

He and Emmet and Craig are going out for a movie about Mr. Lincoln next week.  Emmet has a tall hat like Mr. Lincoln.

Emmet does not want to be a president like Mr Lincoln. He wants to be Pope. He likes the uniforms he says and the Swiss Guards. They must guard the Swiss chocolate that Zita gets.  He is silly.  You have to be very very old to be a Pope. As old as Craig or Uncle Bill. Or older. It is known.

Zita is at the university looking for better books for her writing. Emmet is taking the Gaul apart. Three pieces are best he says. Niamh is toe dancing. She brought her sparkly costume with her.

Craig is reading and throwing my Red Ball. We did not throw it so much today. It is cold. Craig like reading. He has lots of books. All about castles. He and I listen to music in the den. I get to sleep on the warm blanket. That is good.

Niamh friend from her school is coming over after dance and I will be very good. No jumping. No giving her my blue bone. They are going shopping. If they get lost Emmet and I will go get them Emmet says. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment