Monday 31 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Sixty Seven

It is the last day of the year. Emmet told me. I caught Emmet last night. Ha.

We almost ran out of my food. Zita had to drive and find some. That is good.

I saw the nasty dog on my corner. I barked at him and he went away. It did not look like he got any presents from Santa. That is good.

Zita says we will have a new year tomorrow. I do not know who brings it. May be Santa or Uncle Bill.

Craig said Auntie Louise got a big prize. She gets another name for herself. It is CC.

I do not know what she can see now, but Craig said it was very good. That is good.

Emmet says Auntie Louise makes really good potatoes. Maybe that is why she got the prize.

Uncle Bill makes good sausages but he did not get a prize. Maybe next year.

No cheese parties. That is good. I ate too much cheese. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment