Wednesday 19 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Fifty Five

The present man did not come today. We must nearly be ready for Christmas. That is good.

We played throw my Red Ball a lot today. That is good.

Zita had to go to her university to do her big test today. She will be late. She will not be here for dinner. Oh oh.

I have to get Emmet and Craig and Niamh to share my carrots Zita said.

Emmet had to to go out to do more Christmas shopping. Maybe he got me a present.

I gave Lorraine a Christmas present. Smelly soap to scare away squirrels.

Lorraine lives in the wilds where there are kabillions of squirrels. She has dogs too. I hope they are big like me. I like Lorraine. She throws my Red Ball when she is here.

Emmet and Niamh and Zita and all the Mahoneys are going out tomorrow to get a big box of Christmas stuff for some people who need a bit more to make Christmas happy. That is good.

Craig said they do it every year. That is good. You should be happy at Christmas if you can. It is known.

They are going to come back here for a party. I bet there will be cheese.  The Mahoneys like cheese. It is Christmas. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment