Sunday 23 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Fifty Nine

I got a Christmas present from the nice lady from our newspaper and her dog Lady Herb.

It is a dog statue for our big green tree. Niamh put it on right away. What a nice Christmas it is.

We all slept in. Craig was still getting dressed when Uncle Bill came by to say happy Christmas. I went in and jumped on Craig to hurry him up. He is slow.

We gave Uncle Bill his Christmas present from Emmet. Emmet was still asleep. Silly Emmet.

Craig and Bill drank more coffee. They like coffee.  And cookies. 

Niamh is making peanut butter cookies. I love peanut butter.

I went for a run in the garden and got snow in my toes. I do not like that. I should get toes shoes like Niamh.

Craig spent all day wrapping Christmas presents. He is messy.

Zita is making pies for our nearly Christmas party tomorrow. More cheese I bet. I will be careful.

We are nearly ready for Christmas. That is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment