Monday 10 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty Six

There was ice every where this morning.  More trouble for pulling. The snow is very crunchy and I got very excited. I tried hard. Oh well.

Emmet had to go to the dentist today. He had to get up early. He was very tired. Silly Emmet. Craig drove him. Too much snow.

Uncle Bill brought presents over. For Niamh and Emmet's birthday.

Craig and Uncle Bill had strong coffee. Emmet listened to their stories. I went to sleep. They laugh a lot. I do not have to wake up. I know laughing is good and I do not have to worry about everyone when the are laughing.

Uncle Bill is fifty years older than Emmet. Emmet thought that was funny.

Zita was writing. I stayed on the bed to help.

The present man came again today. More presents I bet.

More nose collar tonight. It is sad. I got very wet and had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry. Craig said I smelt like a wet dog. I was. People are so silly.

Craig said that Niamh has forgotten how to put on her socks. That is sad. She will get cold and her feet will fall off. I dont need socks.

The little machines that push the snow are going up and down my sidewalk. They are scarey. Maybe they will run over the squirrels. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment