Wednesday 5 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty One

It is the newspaper day. It is early. I was surprised that they came and I wanted to help but I can not. I get too excited.

I worry too much Zita says. Ha.

That is my job. They do not make my job easy. They go out without me, they talk to strange dogs and they do not listen to me when I tell them to be careful. Oh well.

I saw Jamie and Zorro today. Zorro is very shy. Me too.

It is the day that the men come and take our garbage. We got up early because we could not sleep and walked in the dark. The garbage cans on wheels were every where. They did not get me this time. Zita said I was very brave. That is true.

Craig is very stubborn. It took forever to get him to throw my Red Ball yesterday. He always wants me to bring the ball to him. That is not fair.

Christmas is coming. The Christmas tree arrived. Craig and Paul got it. Niamh was afraid Craig would get a small tree. I do not know why. We always have great big trees with lots of presents. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment