Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Fifty Four

Another rainly-snow day. Too slippery. Craig and I watched all the cars not stop at my corner.

There are people sliding on the hill into the duck's pond. I do like the sleds. Sleds are for Jamie and Zorro to pull. Not people People are silly.

Emmet went Christmas shopping. He came home very wet and cold. He did not wear his big boots. Silly Emmet.

Craig was using the scary blue shovel and snow fell off my shed on to him. He was wet and cold too. Silly Craig.

Zita has her test tomorrow so she was at her university studying. She is tired of studying.

Niamh had to talk to people at her dance store so she can help out with all the dancing. That is good.

Emmet is very upset. People built an army store on top of one of his very old cities. Maybe the oldest city. Who knows. But they broke some of it and Emmet is sad.

He will talk to Uncle Bill. Maybe Uncle Bill can fix it for Christmas. Or make more sausages.

Zita says he makes good sausages. Too spicy for me Dr. Smith said. Oh well.

I like bean treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment