Sunday 9 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty Five

Dance party day.  Emmet and Zita and Craig went to see Niamh at her dance party. It is a party without cheese. What kind of a party does not have cheese?  Oh well.

I stayed home to guard the house.  I get a peanut butter treat when I guard the house.

My Red Ball broke my outside light this morning.  Zita and I were surprised.  I could not help clean up.  Zita was afraid I might cut my paws.  It is all right now. We need a new light.

I got in trouble this morning. Too much pulling. I had to have my nose collar. I hate my nose collar. I should not pull so much.  It is hard not to pull.  Oh well.

Emmet fell last night when he was trying to catch me. He hit his head. He had to use my ice to make is head better.  I was scared when he fell. I gave him kisses and put my paw on his shoulder so he would sit up. He is better now. That is good.

I will not chase him so hard. I will not tell him. He would be sad.  It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment