Wednesday 12 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty Eight

I had to have my Choke Me collar on because it is icy and I pull way too much. Zita is sad that we have to use the Choke Me collar. Me too. I just get to excited sometimes and I am too strong. Oh well.

Niamh still has a bad tummy and can only eat Cheerios and toast. I get the used pieces of toast.

She is learning all about planets. That is what stars are she told me. Stars are nice. They make the scary night not so dark. They are far away she says. Too far to drive.

Farther than even Ireland she says. They have all been to Ireland to see the castles and the cousins. Not me. Ireland is too faraway for me. I like here. There are no lions here.

Craig is going out for diner with his really old friends. At night. With the giant squirrels.

He said he will take his friend Winchester with him. He said giant squirrels will not bother him. 

Zita says he is silly. She says he and Uncle Bill are two of a kind.

She is wrong. Uncle Bill is not furry like Craig. Craig does not have a loud motorcycle. Silly Zita.

Zita and I are going to walk with him to the restaurant just in case. It is the smart thing to do I think.

Sometimes we go to get Niamh when she comes home from toe dancing at night. That is good. I am very brave when Zita and Niamh are there. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment