Friday 28 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Sixty Four

I am late tonight. They went out to a very long movie. I stayed here and guarded the house.

I thought the cheese parties were over but we had a little one last night. I was too tired and I just went to sleep on my duvet.. Too many cheese parties for me.

Craig said in the movies they saw a man had a bunch of guests. He did not invite them.

They ate all his cheese. No more cheese parties for him. He had to go off on an adventure with his guests. They must have still had the cheese.
 
It was a very scary movie Craig said. He jumped a lot. Niamh and Emmet and Zita said it is very funny to watch him at scary movies. I do not know. Dogs can not go to movies they said.

They cleaned off all the snow again. They did not use the scary, noisy machine. That is good. They would not let me help. That is sad.

Zita and I went on a car ride. We went to the tire store to her other tires put on. I helped a lot. We had a nice walk home.

There are lots of things to sniff at the tire store. It is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment