Tuesday 4 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty

Everyone is very busy. I hardly got to catch my Red Ball at all today. I was too busy guarding the house.

Uncle Bill and Emmet and Craig went to see the movie about the man who talked about the broken house.

They liked it a lot. Emmet said it was very good. Emmet said there was not one dog in it. It could not be a great movie with no dogs in it. It is known.

Uncle Bill sent them home with his own sausages. They are too spicy for me he said. I like carrots and lettuce. They do not have carrot sausages. That is sad.

I have to wear my nose collar. I pull too much. That is sad. I hate my nose collar.

I will try not to pull. Sometimes I do not pull. But not all the time. Oh well.

Niamh is at her dance practice. There is a dance party soon. No cheese at dance parties. That is sad.

I do not get to go to Niamh's dance parties. Too many people there she says. That is sad. I am a good dancer too. I dance with Emmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment