Saturday 8 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty Four

It snowed today. I can catch all the snow flakes I want. All by myself. I am good at it. Zita said so.

Niamh has her big dance party tonight. She is very excited. She has another one tomorrow. She is a very busy dancer.

She is nervous. She told me so. She had to get all her hair piled up on top of her head. She did not have to go to the make me beautiful store. That is good.

It would not be nice if Niamh had no hair like me.

Emmet and Craig went out with our newspapers. They left the chair in the kitchen. I did not like that. That empty chair is not right. There is no one to tell it where to go. It will not listen to me. It is only right when Craig is in it. It is known.

Emmet is studying about his Rome and all its emperors and who killed them. I would not like to be an emperor. I am happy being a good dog. Good dogs get to sleep on the nice and warm duvets all night long. I get all the peanut butter left on the knife when Craig makes his sandwiches. That is good.

Zita is very busy. Essays and tests and more essays. She drinks lots of coffee. Emmet drinks coke. Oh well. I like my water from the bath tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment