Sunday 30 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Sixty Six

A quiet day because it is the Christmas holidays.  I helped Zita clean the driveway. It is very cold out. I was warm but my green ball got lost.

When I was in the house watching Craig drink his coffee I found my green ball. It was in the snow bank right in front of my watching window. That was good

We cleaned up the house and used the vacuum machine. It is very noisy. I went into the kitchen and had a nap on my kitchen bed.

This afternoon I went to Jamie's for a visit. I had lots of fun. I get snow between my toes and have to have help getting then out. Jamie's feet are smaller and he is from way way up north so his toes are better in the snow.  Oh well.  Jamie is a shy dog.  So is Zorro.

When I got home I was very tired and went to sleep on my big bed.  That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment