Saturday 22 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Fifty Eight

I am sorry I could not write my blog last night. I had a sick tummy and had to have a quiet time.

Craig said I ate too many things that fell on the floor at our Making a Better Christmas For Someone party.  He is right. He said he would not tell Dr. Smith. That is good.

I am feeling better now. That is good.

Craig and Zita went out early after our walk and came home with lots of bags of presents.

Craig's friend Rick gave him a box of candies he makes. It is a Christmas present.

Zita said that Craig can not eat Rick's turtles because they would poison him. Only she can eat them. Who would want to eat a turtle?

I licked a frog and it tasted very bad. Silly people. Zita will get a sick tummy too.

Emmet is out cleaning the driveway. He will be tired. Niamh is cleaning the cars. She will be tired too.

We will go to bed early tonight. Except Emmet who is silly. He will stay up way too late talking with Chris and Sava. It is known.

Some people said our world would be all done last night.

They were wrong. Zita was right. The world did not end last night.

When I got up there was more world than when I went to sleep. Zita had to move it with the scary blue shovel before our walk.

Emmet said some people thought space ships were coming to take us all away. If they came I know where they would take us. To the Dog Star. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment