Sunday 2 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirty Eight.

I am magic. I have turned my purple ball into my purple egg just carrying it around. Craig says it must be magic.  That is good.

Everyone is writing except Craig and me.  It is raining and there is no snow.  We have not gone for my walk. It is too wet and cold. I am having a nice nap instead.

I try to get everyone to go outside by looking sad.  Craig says my song should be "Sad-eyed lady from the lowlands.".  That is true.

Niamh's friend is very nice. She is a McDonald. She can pretend to be Scottish too.  I sleep on the bed between Craig and Zita's legs because I am not so warm after my make me beautiful day. Oh well.

There was a squirrel on my patio this afternoon. Emmet had to go out and scare it away for me.  I hate squirrels. Like the Romans and the Punics Emmet says. Emmet learns lots of stuff at his university.  He likes it. Some times I understand.  I liked the parts about the elephants. Zita reads her essays to me. There are no elephants or broken houses in her essays. That is too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment