Friday 30 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirty Six

Craig says it is Saint Andrews Day. It is a day for all the people who pretend they are Scottish, like Craig and me.

He said we would eat porridge and scones. We did not. We ate the peanut butter cookies Niamh made last night. That was a better idea.

It was so cold we only went for a quick walk. I wore my tartan coat. My feet got cold. I went in and slept on the bed while Zita wrote her essay. That is good. The bed is very warm.

Silly Emmet came home from his university so cold he nearly broke in half. He had to chase me to get warm. Silly Emmet. Then he had his hot chocolate. He is writing essays too. He says he does not need me to sleep on his bed to help. That is good. There is only one me and I have two essays to help.

Zita is going to drive Niamh to her dancing store. Niamh said that if she walked her toes would break off when she jumped.

They did not take me with them and it is dark out. I do not like it when anyone goes out at night without me. I get very worried. Craig says I should not. I do. What does he know. There are dangerous things out at night. Giant squirrels Emmet says. I believe him.

When Zita comes home we are going for a walk. It is even colder tonight. I will wear my new coat. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment