Thursday 15 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty One

I am going to my barbershop store.  Everyone says I am getting shaggy. Zita says she can not see my beautiful eyes. There is too much hair. It is in two weeks.  I had to make my appointment with Miss Mai. She is kind.

We went for our walk by the canal this morning.  The kind lady left biscuits for me.  I scare the squirrels away for her.  That is good.

We met another Bouvier today. He was in a car. He has probably forgotten how to bark I think.

Craig and Paul went and got my big bag of dog food.  I had run out. I might have starved. I did not.

Paul took Craig's old computer. That is good. We have too many computers. Too much time looking at computers. Not enough throwing my Red Ball. It is known.

Emmet has to eat more or Zita will kill him she says. Emmet forgets to eat. Chris and Sava have to take him to the hamburger store so he will remember.  They should get him some poppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment