Monday 12 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Eighteen

I was the most perfect dog in the whole world this morning. Zita told me so. That is good.

She had to to to university all day because testing time is coming. She and Emmet have lots and lots to write. Emmet is writing about Mr. Din who brings water to soldiers and is very brave.

Niamh is learning all about what makes life good for animals. She said they do not talk about Red Balls. That is too bad. I need a new Red Ball.

After school Craig drove Niamh to the fancy store. She got new underwear. She did not want Craig to help her choose. Oh well.

Emily is sick. Her mom borrowed Craig's car. Emily has a hat with ears and I did not recognise her when she got into the car. So a barked a lot. She did not look like Emily I thought she was going to steal Craig's car. Oh well.

Craig took a long time to throw my Red Ball this morning. It took a very long time to make his coffee.

He says he needs a new coffee holder. I dont know why. Maybe the new one would not leave all the coffee in the bottom of the coffee cups. Then he could throw the Red Ball more and not fuss with the coffee holder. That would be good.

He should drink nice cold water from the bath tub tap like me. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment