Wednesday 28 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirty Four

I am going right now in the car to the make me beautiful for Christmas store. I am going to try not to bark a lot. But it is hard because going to the make me beautiful store is scarey.

I am home. I do not like going to the make me beautiful store. I do not have any fur left and my tummy is sore where my fur was all tangled. Zita and Niamh say I am very snazzy. I hope that is good.

 Zita says she is going to make me a coat to keep me warm. That would be nice. Craig says he can see my eyes again. I did not have any trouble seeing him.

I am very itchy. I hope Santa bring me presents now I am beautiful.  Craig says he is sure he will because I am such a good dog. That is true. I am.

I am going to bed early. Being made beautiful made me very tired. Night Night...  Craig says all the ladies in the house are beautiful. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment