Tuesday 27 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Thrity Three

A very quiet day. This is the day that Zita and Emmet spend all their time at their university.

I stay home to take care of Craig. I make sure he gets his exercise throwing my Red Ball. If I was not here he would forget to eat. Except for his hard peanut candy that is not for dogs he says. Ha.

It is hard taking care of Craig. He does not listen so well. Maybe he is deaf. There was a squirrel on my fence this afternoon. It was eating my red berries. I jumped up and scared him away. I nearly caught him. I hate squirrels.

I am going to be beautiful. I am going to my make me beautiful store tomorrow. That is good. Niamh says I am so messy I look like Emmet. That is not nice. Emmet is nice I chase him.

If I did not chase him to his dinner chair he would not eat. Then he would get sick and Zita says she would kill him.

She would not kill him. She would make him make his own hot chocolate. He would be very sad if that happened. It is known.

Niamh is at toe dancing. Then she goes to her other dancing. She is always sleepy in the morning.

This morning I got Craig to throw my Red Ball before he had any coffee. I win. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment