Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Six

A nice day. I nearly had good walk. Oh well.

Craig and Zita went out to get Niamh's lost bus. I got to guard the house. I get an extra peanut butter treat when I guard the house. That is good. I like peanut butter.

Zita is at the university for a long time today. Craig gets to help with dinner. He makes the beans shorter. Sometimes the too long parts fall on the floor and I get them. That is good. I really like beans. They are crunchy.

Niamh is toe dancing today. My Red Ball does not bounce very well. I need a new Red Ball.

Craig says I am a rascal dog. I get too hot laying on the bed. I like the bed but I get too hot on it. I like the floor. I like my floor bed too. I chew on it and get into trouble. It is still a nice bed. Not too hot. That is good.

Emmet is always cold. Niamh is always hot. Niamh never has socks. She must have lost them. She only has underwear for her toes.

Emmet has smelly slippers. That is good. I can always find them. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment