Friday 2 November 2012

Day one Hundred and Eight

I had a good walk. No squirrels. Just rain. I was very wet and a bit dirty from jumping in puddles.  Oh well.

Emmet had a test today on the Romans again. He said in Rome if you were in charge some one would poison you. Or stab you.  People are hard to understand. Emmet says he is going to be in charge. He better be careful of his pasta I think. 

Uncle Bill came over. He brought lunch from Mr. Nates. It smelled very good. Zita said it was probably not good for you. They ate it all anyway. They laughed a lot. Zita says Uncle Bill is a very silly man. She is right.

One of my Red Balls bounced over the fence. Craig would not find it. That is bad. The squirrels might find it.  Craig says Niamh will get it before they do. I hope so.

Niamh has gone to her friend's house and Emmet is over at Chris's house. It is not broken any more he said. That is good.

I am here taking care of Craig and Zita. They are quiet. Writing about important things. I will have a nap. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment