Sunday 25 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirty One

It is the day when they play football.  They have horses at the football game. That is good.

The cheese guests and all my family are watching the game in the den on the new bed. I got to get on the bed to watch the game. That is good.

Emmet and Craig and the cheese guest went to where they keep all of Emmet's favourite tanks.

Emmet wants a tank. I could ride in the tank and bark and no one would care. It is known. Then we could run over all the squirrels.  That is good.

Niamh got a Christmas present today. I can not tell anyone.  Christmas is a surprise. That is good. I do not like surprises. But Niamh says it is different at Christmas. Niamh knows all about Christmas so it must be ok.

We had a party and there was lots and lots of cheese on the little table.  I did not eat any. I was perfect. I got bean treats.  Niamh got lemon squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment