Monday 26 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirty Two

It snowed. When they opened my door there was snow everywhere.

I had to get up very early because our party guests went home. I got up to say good bye. When I went out to check for squirrels there was snow. That is good. I like snow. I dont like it when I get ice in my paws. I stick my face in the snow. Then I look just like Craig.

Zita says I really have to go to the make me beautiful store. That is true. Niamh says so too.

I won an award. We were playing throw my Red Ball and Craig said I won the stubbornest dog award. That is good. Zita says we are all stubborn. I won the award. Ha.

Craig says Niamh is going to turn into a popsicle because she does not wear her real jacket. That is not true. She would melt when she got home.

Emmet has a hat that covers his ears. People are not furry enough. That is why they get cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment