Saturday 17 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Three

The cat came and lay down on my patio. It would not move. I was very upset. Zita went out to scare it but it ignored her too.  She is going to get the water gun that looks like an elephant. A wet cat. Ha

Emmet is going to make me a Ballista. That will take care of the cat he said. I dont know how. It is something Emmet learned from the Punics at the university. Maybe it is to catch their elephants and then they can step on the cat. Just like the lions Uncle Bill saw. Just smaller.

I am sure it will work. Emmet says we can build one in the spring. No body sells them. Not even Mr. Lee Valley. Oh well.

Zita and Emmet got to use the blowing machine today. They wont let me help. So I bark at it. Ha.

Everybody is writing. Niamh, Emmet and Zita. Craig just drinks coffee and writes on their essays. I dont know why. He should get his own essays.

I am a big help with Zita's essays. I get up on the bed and have a nap. She does not have to worry about squirrels sneaking up on her when I am there.

I am going for my walk. Maybe we will go where the nice people leave biscuit treats for me.

They are going to have pizza from Mr. Tony's store. I dont get pizza. I get carrot treats though. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment