Friday 9 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Fifteen

We went for my walk this morning. I will not go by where the house used to be. It smells wrong. I will not let Zita go there. Squirrels lived in the roof of that house and now it is bad. We went down the other street. That was a good street.

Lots of people came to get the papers. I hardly barked at all.

Uncle Bill came over. He bought some meat for a dinner part he is having. He says he should bring his rifle to protect it.  He brought sticky things to have with their coffee. I went to sleep. They talked about politics. I went back to sleep.

Mr. Bill came over to take pictures of the dead house from Niamh's window. Mr. Bill takes good pictures even of dead houses Craig says.

Uncle Bill and Craig and Emmet are going to the movies next week and will eat chips and pop corn. And not tell anybody.

Niamh is off dancing till late. Sometimes Zita and I go and get her in case the dog with the white tail is out at night.

Zita has an exam tomorrow. I thought people had Saturdays to stay home and throw my Red Ball. I do not think this is fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment