Monday 5 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Eleven

I nearly starved to death this morning. Everyone forgot to feed me. I lay in the hall and cried and cried.

Finally Zita sent a message to Craig. She asked him if he had fed me. He said no. Oh dear! Zita said. It was not too late. I recovered. That is good. I had some peanut butter too.

I get to walk Niamh to the bus every morning. It is a very important job. I get very excited you know.  If she misses the bus she would be late for school. Niamh really likes her school.

I like jobs taking care of my people. Sometimes I get so excited I pull too much and Zita's arm gets sore. That makes us sad. That is too bad.

Craig went Christmas shopping today. He said things were on sale. He did not say what he got. Craig loves Christmas surprises and never tells anyone about their presents. Not even me.

Emmet is writing about India and men who wanted to be kings but died. Lots of people die in Emmet's books. That is sad. He should read happy books.

Chris came over when his university was over today. They are downstairs. They are waiting for their new box game. They and Sava will be silly about this. It is known.

Winter is coming. Craig has to find all the gloves in the big blue box. I am going to help. I like helping. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment