Saturday 3 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Nine

Craig went out last night to get Niamh. I did not like that. I was sad.

I get very upset when my people go out at night. They don't know all the dangerous things out there in the dark. They don't see very well in the dark. I do. They should take me. I would try not to bark. I would try very hard.

The back dog with the white tail is out at night. I can smell him. Sometime Ollie sleeps outside. The black dog with the white tail is afraid of Ollie. Ollie has one blue eye. He chews on big bones until they are all gone.

Some time when everyone is asleep I go to my watching window and look out. There are so many things out there. Cats, racoons, rabbits skunks, rats and people wearing hats. I do not like hats. I can't see their faces when they have hats on.

Emmet has swords. That is good. I have my blue bone. When I have my blue bone I am very fierce. It is known.

Today is Niamh's dance all-day day. She will come home after my walk. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment