Sunday 18 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Four

They put the Christmas lights up on my patio. They did not need my help. That is too bad.  I would be a big help. I would hold the rope with all the lights. I would not chew it. I like to help. But sometimes it does not go so well. Oh well.

We have lots of Christmas lights on my patio trees. I like the Christmas lights. They are pretty. When they are on the raccoons do not walk on my patio. We can all see them. Not just me.

Niamh and the twins went present shopping   They got me a present. That is good. I like Christmas

We are having guests next week. I know we will have a party with cheese. That is good. I like cheese.

Craig is cleaning the den. I am going to the beautiful dog store to get my Christmas trimming.  Craig and Emmet need trimming too I think.

I have been helping with all the essays. I have my pillow at the end of the bed.  I do not go to Emmet's bed room to help him.  It is way down the scary stairs. He plays his music too loud for me to have a nice nap I think.

Craig was happy. Some of his teams won. I had a good walk.  No nose collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment