Thursday 22 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Eight

Zita went and got her Christmas hair cut. When she came home she had a New Red Ball for me.

Zita has a very good hair cut store. It has Red Balls too. My make me beautiful store does not. Just combs and brushes. Too bad.

I have a new bouncy Red Ball. My paw is ok now. Craig says I must have hurt it running into the fence chasing my Red Ball. He says I am not very careful when I chase my Red Ball. That is true.

Catching the Red Ball is important. Like catching Emmet when he takes my blue bone and hides. I always find him. He has to go to his chair for his dinner or he will be in trouble and Zita will not make him tea. I know this.

I need to go to my make me beautiful store now my paw is fixed. Christmas is coming you know. Niamh tells me this every day. You need to look beautiful for Christmas or you do not get presents Zita told me so.

The bring presents to you man is very nice. He does not mind when I bark. He has a great big dog too. Bigger than me he said. That is nice for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment