Friday 23 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Nine

I won. I caught Emmet.

He had my new Red Ball. He ran away with it. I chased him and I caught him before he got to his chair. He lost. He laughed and laughed. He gave me back my Red Ball. Ha. Red Balls are hard to find.

I walked with Jamie this morning. I walk faster than Jamie. My legs are longer and he is slow. Jamie is a nice dog. He always smiles.

We got lots of new pillows and sheets for bed in the den for our cheese guests. I can not use them Zita says. Oh well.

Niamh stayed home today and did all her home works about all the plants, the air and water. She said it was interesting. I get my water from the tap on the bath tub.

Niamh got gold costumes for her dance. They do not fit me. That is good Emmet says. Emmet says I am just fine the way I am. Just like him.

Emmet and Chris and Sava went to their chips store after their university. Then they went to an expensive donut store. Emmet is saving his for later. Silly Emmet.

I had a good walk. No nose collar. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment