Friday 16 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Two

Niamh had a holiday today. She went shopping for costumes. For her dance party at Christmas. I did not get to go. I would be good at shopping. I do not get to practice. That is sad.

I had to stay here and make sure Craig and Emmet ate their breakfasts. They are lazy.

Emmet would only take one piece of cheese and Craig would just have coffee. If they do not have good food there is nothing for them to share with me. That would be sad. So I stare at them until they have real food. And give me the little bits leftover. Then we can go and throw my Red Ball.

Zita gives me carrot treats when I do this. That is good.

Zita came home at lunch time. She is writing another enormous essay for her university. When she writes I get on the bed and have a nap. It always helps writing if there is a sleeping dog beside you. Emmet says that is why they let sleeping dogs lie.

I do not like that saying. Dogs always tell the truth. It is known.

Squirrels do not tell the truth. Emmet says some people hate the truth. They believe in polls instead. They are wrong. People are silly. They need dogs or things would fall apart. The squirrels and racoons would take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment