Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Seven

I cut my paw. It does not hurt but Zita says she might take me to Dr. Smith.

They are making the house very clean for the cheese party guests. That is good.

Everyone was busy today. Lorraine threw my Red Ball. Lorraine said I had chewed my Red Ball so much it does not bounce so well. That is sad. Oh well.

Emmet is writing all about bad king John. He lost all his money in the river. That is what happens when you are bad. He ate two much and died. Ha.

Niamh is studying and dancing. I am not chasing her. She is studying her plants.

Craig is counting Emmet's words. I do not know why. Maybe if there are too many words it will be too heavy to carry to his university.

They made sandwiches tonight because Zita is at the university. Nothing dropped. too bad.

Niamh and Craig took me for my short walk. They said I was pretty good. I like being pretty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment