Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirteen

We got up early.  There was frost on the grass beside the pond. I like that. It is crunchy under my feet. That is good.

Mr. Obama made a speech last night. He said he did not need another dog. That is too bad. I think he could use a very fierce dog. Emmet thinks so too.

Craig said if he won that election he would get another dog. Craig likes dogs.

Niamh went to university with Zita today. She went to lunch and bought a sweater. That is what you do at university she says. Emmet says that is not true.  I do not get to go to university so I do not know who is telling the truth. Too bad for them.

Chis and Marissa came over to see Emmet after university. They were all very tired. Their new box game made them stay up late again. They are silly.

When Lorraine was here Craig went out. I do not like that at all. I barked at him. He went anyway.

What happens if he goes out and gets lost? If I am not there he will not find his way home. The racoons will get him. He is getting old. I am not old. My fur was always grey.

Zita is going to university tonight. Craig and Emmet and Niamh will have sandwiches. Zita will tell them to put vegitables on the table. I will see if they do. They need help to pay attention. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment