Sunday 4 November 2012

Day one Hundred and Ten

Squirrels were trying to eat my pumpkin. On my porch. I barked and barked. They ignored me. Craig threw a rock at them and they ran away. I hate squirrels.

Maggie came over to make sure they did not come back. Maggie hates squirrels too.

There was a car race today. They had lots of accidents. That is a silly sport. It took forever for Craig to get up and throw my Red Ball.

It is cold today. Zita put fur on Niamh's new coat so her ears will not get cold. I already have fur to keep my ears warm. People are not very well made I think.

Not all of Craig's football teams lost today. That is a surprise.

Niamh studied all morning. Niamh knows all about plants now. I hope she knows all about beans. I get bean treats. Beans are good for you.

I saw Jamie today. Jamie has more fur than me. Jamie has a tail that curves over his back. He says he is very warm in winter. Too warm in the summer he says.

Emmet is studying again. He likes studying he says. That is good. He has a lot of books to study Craig says.

No comments:

Post a Comment