Friday 16 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Eight

Zita and I got up very early this morning. 

So we could have a good morning walk before it was too hot again.

But Niamh and her very fast bicycle went to downtown anyway. Oh well.  

Then Zita started her work early. So I got right up on the big comfy bed. Even without my steps.

And I had a very nice long nap. Right on top of my friend Craig. He did not mind. 

Because he was nearly just fast asleep. 

But then I had to go and be Zita’s very best assistant. 

So I went into our own nice office.

Then Craig got into the go fast chair. 

Before our lunchtime.

Because he had to go to have more inside of his legs pictures made. 

At the nasty food hospital. Oh my goodness me.

But the ambulance people did not have to come to our house today. 

Only a nice man with his nearly a truck. It had a giant trunk. 

And the go fast chair went right inside. And with Craig in it too. 

And I did not like that at all. So I was a too much barking dog. 

My family should just stay here. With me. So I can mind them. 

But Craig’s nice Doctor said he did not have to have the not very comfy cast on his leg anymore. 

He just has to be careful. 

I will help him be very careful. That is a good job for me. 

And when Craig and Zita came home. He had two very little chocolate croissants. 

I had a bit without any chocolate. That was a good idea.

And Zita and I went for a little walk. 

Because I was very excited that Craig came back home. The hospital did not keep him this time. 

So Zita and I went for a little walk to celebrate. Ha. Good for us. 

Soon he will be all right all the time again. That is good. 

I did not like looking out my watching window when he was just in his broken legs bed. It is known.  

When we got home Zita and her go fast car went to get more stop the weeds dirt. For our beautiful garden. 

So I stayed here to mind Emmet and Craig. And to have a nice nap. Right in the very cool kitchen. 

Then my friend Craig went the big comfy bed before dinnertime.

Because going to the nasty food hospital always makes you too tired. And a little bit too sore. Oh dear me.

I am always very tired when I come back from visiting nice Doctor Waller. Just like Craig. 

So tonight we had our cooked outside ownmade  hamburgers in the big bedroom.

Miss Tarryn came to visit us on her bicycle so she had her dinner with us too. Ha.

Hamburgers are very good for dogs. 

But not with pickles on top. Oh dear. Pickles are not so very delicious.

Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment