Tuesday 20 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty One

We had a very quiet day today.

Everybody was very busy at their work.

Except for Craig.

Because had a nasty headache. So he just went to fast asleep until it was all gone.

And it was not all gone until it was after our lunchtime.

And then it was time for Zita to got to downtown to find Niamh. Before it was way too rainy. 

Because all afternoon it was as dark as could be outside. 

And just like that it was so rainy you could not even see our own pond. Oh dear me. 



And the rain bounced all over everywhere. Just like my bouncy ball. Oh my goodness me. 

That is not all right at all. 

And there was loud thunder too. Oh me goodness. 

So I went right away into our bathroom. Ha.

Because there are no windows in our bathroom.

So the scary thunder cannot find me when I am in there. That is a good bathroom. 

But I was very brave. Zita and Niamh came home and told me so. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig said maybe it was the scary thunder that made his nasty headache. Oh my goodness me. That is not so nice. 

So he stayed in the comfy bed and had a big rest. Until his headache was all gone away. 

And then it was our dinnertime.

So we had a bedroom dinnertime tonight. With all of us. And fat tortellinis too.

Then Niamh went to bed early because the silly weather made her too tired. 

And Emmet had more work to do. Because he is telling one of his stories to everybody. 

Right on the computer. But he has to all neat and tidy to be on everybody’s computer.

Then Craig and Zita watched their new detective program right in bed. On Craig’s flat computer. 

And I went to fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment