Thursday 22 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Three

Everybody got up early today.

Even Craig. Ha.

Because it is a very busy day today. 

I minded my friend Emmet when he was writing his story. 

And then Zita friend Mister Manuel came to my house. To give her some computers for some new rascal ladies. 

Then it was time for Zita to go to Craig’s mother’s sing happy birthday party.

With auntie Jane and Mister Paul too. Ha.



But you have to sing very loudly because she cannot hear so very well. Oh dear. 

Then Zita came back home but she had to go downtown to the other rascal ladies office right away.

With the computers.  I do not know why. Oh well.

Craig and Emmet and I had some of Mister IKEA’s tasty cinnamon sticky buns. For our lunchtime.

Those are Emmet’s favourite sticky buns, 

You cannot find Mister IKEA’s buns in Emmet’s way far away in Ireland university. 

And his university does not have even one of Mister Horton’s tasty donuts stores. Oh my goodness me. Too bad for them. 

Then auntie Jane came to visit and get a big box of Craig’s mother’s beautiful jewelry. And some just for flowers glasses. 

But her car has a very big trunk.



So she could take everything home with her. To Toronto. Ha. 

After she left I had a very nice nap. On the comfy the living room rug. 



So I could mind Craig at the same time. 

Emmet was very busy writing his story in the den. Where it is very very quiet.  Ha. 

He is playing his dragons game tonight.

Because it is dragons night Thursday. Ha.

We had fish and tasty as could be own made chips. I like chips too. 

Maybe we will watch the nice detective program tonight. Ha. That would be a good idea/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment