Friday 23 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Four

Everybody had a very busy day today.

So everybody got up early. Except for Craig.

Because he had to stay in the big comfy bed so he could watch all the people in way way far away Japan.

Everybody in the whole world are going to have races to see who can be the fastest.

And they even have contests for shooting arrows. But only at big round targets. Not people. 

Zita and I went for a little nice walk. But it was only a little walk. Because it was very hot even before breakfast time. My goodness. 

Then Zita and Niamh went downtown to work. 

But Zita came back at lunchtime to help Craig put his pants on. 

Because they still do not bend so much. 

Because of the broken legs. Oh my goodness. 

As soon as Craig was in his go fast chair I ate my breakfast.

Because you cannot have your lunch if you don’t eat your breakfast. It is the rule. 

Then Zita went back downtown and I minded Craig and Emmet.

Miss Tarryn came to our house after lunchtime.

To bring back our other go fast chair. The old one. Not the new very fast one.

She borrowed it for her grandmother but then she went to heaven. 

You cannot take anything with you to heaven. Not even go fast chairs. 

Because you do not need them there. 

But you can have flying motorcycles like Uncle Bill’s. If you want one. 

Then Zita came home again to take Emmet downtown to get his brand new glasses. Ha. That is a good idea.

Sometimes I do not see up close so well as I used to. 

That is because I am Poppy Taylor. 

And all of us Taylors do not always see things so well. And need glasses. Too bad for us. 

But I still see far away as best as could be.

Because I get lots of exercise looking out my watching window. Ha. 


Watching is my favourite best job. 

When everybody was back home we asked Mister Tony to make us some very delicious pizzas.

Because we were so very busy all day that we decided not to have an own made dinner. Ha.

So his friend brought us some pizzas right away. I got pizza bits in my bowl. Ha. 

Then Craig and Emmet talked about castles. And Knights in long time ago Ireland. 

Emmet is even writing about them in his giant story.

And he found something that his own Professor John did not know. Ha. He was very happy.

Because Professor John knows everything about long long time ago Irish stories. 

But not about this. Ha. Good for my friend Emmet. 

Then Niamh went to visit Miss Lily and Emmet went to have a nice relax. 

So Craig and Zita watched the nice detective. But not for a long time.

Because everybody was tired and Craig was a bit too sore. Oh my goodness.

So he got me my tasty dessert and then we went to bed. Ha. 

Good for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment