Thursday 15 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Seven

Everybody had a very nice sleep last night.

But Niamh had a very early in the morning meeting. Then she went back to fast asleep. 

Zita and I had our good morning breakfast in the living room. In front of the watching window.

It was another too sticky hot day today. Even in the morning. Too bad for us.

Then Zita and I were very busy with rascal ladies work all morning. 

But when Craig was wide awake I helped home with our chewy toasts. 

At lunchtime Zita drove Niamh to her downtown work. 

It was way too hot to drive her very fast old bicycle. My goodness me. 

But Niamh put her bicycle right into the trunk of the go fast car.

So she could ride it all the way back home. When her work is all finished. Oh goodness me.



So I just stayed in our cool house. 

So I could mind my friend Emmet while he was writing his very interesting story. For his far away university. 

Today it Niamh’s favourite day. 

Because it is the eat lots and lots of ice cream day. For everyone. 



Not just for Niamh and Craig. Ha. That is a good day. 

Ice cream is very good for you when it is way too sticky hot outside. It is true. Niamh told me so. 

Craig got into his go fast chair early today. 

So I reminded him that I alway get my dinner when he gets up.

Even if it is an early get up. Ha. Good for me. 

So he got me my tasty dinner before dinnertime. That was a good idea. 

We had lots of tasty tortellinis for our dinner.

But it was only Craig and Zita.

Because it was Emmet’s dragons game night tonight. Oh well.

He had his own tasty tortellinis downstairs in his very big bedroom. 

With his from just here friends all on their own computers. 

Maybe tonight we will watch the lady detective who has her own restaurant. 

Beside the very big scary ocean. Oh well.

I will have a nice sleep on my comfy den pillow. Now I have two pillows. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment