Monday 26 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Seven

Zita and I had a very nice walk this morning. Before we had to go to our work. In our office.

Because it was go to work Monday. 

Niamh had a sleep in because she does not go to work on Monday. Ha. That is nice.

Craig only had a bit of a sleep in.

My very far away friend Miss Gracie has to go to her hospital. 

For an operation. Oh goodness me.

Because they have to take away a way too sore toe. I had that operation too. 

So Craig sent her a picture of the keep my foot safe sock that Zita made. Just for me. 



So Miss Gracie can have one too. Ha.

Emmet did not have a sleep in. 

He was in the living room having his good morning tea when I went to work. 

He is still writing his very important story for his far very in Ireland university. 

One of our very very fast as could be lady swimmers was so fast that not even one person could catch her. 



So she got the very best medal. Ha. Good for her. 

Craig got up at lunchtime today.

But he did not get me some nice lunch. 

Because I was too fast asleep. On the nice and cool floor in the kitchen. Oh well. 

Emmet went for his lunchtime walk. But he was not gone very long.

Because it is another too sticky hot for nice all over walks. 


Niamh and Miss Tarryn went out to Mister IKEA’s store this afternoon. I do not know why. 

Zita had to talk with another person who wants to be a rascal lady. So we were very quiet this afternoon.

I helped Craig eat his very late lunch. I got a a tasty bit of sausage. Ha.

Then it was time for Zita and I to go for our before dinner walk. 

But we did not go to the little lake today.

Because it was still way too hot. Even at before dinnertime. Oh goodness me. 

We had a breakfast for dinner tonight. With lots of very tasty delicious bacon. 

After dinnertime I got some in my bowel. Ha. 

Bacon is very good for dogs. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch a detective program tonight. But not a long one.

Because we want to go to bed tonight at the right time. Ha. Good for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment